- Discover the new and old of Dubai passing through beautiful landmarks.
- Take a stop at The most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 designed in the style of Fatimi mosques in Egypt.
- Stop at Jumeriah Public Beach, passing by Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Time to click some photos at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world.
- Visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum to defend the city.
- Pass by the colourful textile market, stop at the gold souq and find ourselves amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold jewellery.
- From AED 90.
- All transfers on SIC basis.